Starting Thursday, IBC 2018 will bring together influential media, entertainment, and technology from around the globe at the RAI Amsterdam for 5 days. Teradici will be on site showcasing its Cloud Access Software, the leading remoting solution allowing users to deliver graphics-intensive applications from any public cloud or data center with lossless image quality and true color accuracy.
- Microsoft booth C27, Hall 1
- AWS booth C80, Hall 5
- Google booth E01-E09, Hall 14
- AMD booth B46, Hall 7 (video demo)
Learn how Cloud Access Software solves common business concerns:
- How valuable IP can be controlled and securely accessed
- How artists, engineers and other power users can work faster, smarter, and more securely in the cloud
- How companies can scale and de-scale workflows rapidly when projects come and go
- How companies can enable global creative talent across geographic boundaries
Learn what Cloud Access Software does:
- Enables enterprises to easily deliver Windows and Linux desktops and applications from any cloud or data center
- Streamlines management by automatically provisioning remote workstations, managing cloud compute costs, and brokering PCoIP connections from a single console
- Enables migration of applications and workloads without costly rewrites
- Secures data using PCoIP technology
- Virtual Workstations Delivered with Cloud Access
Saturday, Sept. 15 – 13:00-13:20pm
Sunday, Sept 16 – 17:00-17:20pm
Arjen van der Meulen, Director of Product Management, Teradici
Jeremy Booth, Compositing Technical Director, Jellyfish Pictures
For more details, read the full release here.
To meet with a Teradici representative at IBC, contact us here.
Read more about Cloud Access Software here.